The SBCI aims to deliver lower cost, long-term, innovative and accessible funding to independent Irish SMEs. It will do this by offering flexible products, through its On-Lending Partners, tailored to the SME market
Does your business qualify?
To avail of SBCI funding through On-Lenders, an SME qualifies if it meets each of the following criteria:
- The enterprise employs fewer than 250 employees
- The enterprise has an annual turnover not exceeding €50m, and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding €43m.
- The enterprise is an independent, autonomous entity (or, if part of a wider group of enterprises, the entire group must qualify as an SME).
- Less than 25% of capital/voting rights held by public bodies.
- The enterprise has a significant presence in Ireland.
Bank of Ireland SBCI application form https://businessbanking.bankofireland.com › Credit › Business Loans
if you think your business qualifies, call me, Emmett on 061316468 to discuss what I can do for you.